Google

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Even Now

Even now,
When there's someone else who cares,
When there's someone home
Who's waiting just for me;

Even now,
I think about you,
As I'm climbin' up the stairs,
And I wonder what to do
So she won't see

That even now,
When I know it wasn't right,
And I found a better life
Than what we had;

Even now,
I wake up cryin'
In the middle of the night,
And I can't believe
It still could hurt so bad

Even now,
(That/When) I have come so far,
I wonder where you are,
I wonder why it's still so hard without you
Even now,
When I come shinin' through,
I swear, I think of you,
And how (/God) I wish you you knew
Even now

Even now,
When I never hear your name,
And the world has changed so much
Since you've been gone;
Even now,
I still remember,
And the feeling's still the same,
And this pain inside of me
Goes on and on
Even now

Somehow
Even now

No comments: